Stay Smooth With Sugar
We know you’re counting down the days till classes are out and you can hop in the car to drive to the beach with your squad. With long days on the sandy white beach and pool parties in your future – why wouldn’t you get sugared? Smooth skin is an absolute must for spring break! Not only will sugaring keep your skin as smooth as can be throughout your vacay, but you won’t have to worry about damaging your skin in the process. Ditch the wax and throw out the razor; there’s a new smooth in town.
At our sugaring studio, we can help you get smooth from your head all the way down to your toes. Our bikini services range from Basic to LA, depending on your hair removal preference. Plus, sugaring can help to permanently reduce hair growth! We also do full/half arms, legs, and more! See our full array of sugaring services to find out what smooth works best for you! After a session at L.A. Bikini, you’ll look amazing no matter what you’re in. From sundresses to bikinis, you’ll want to kick back, relax, and show off your smooth skin.
A Safer Way To Sun-Kissed Skin
Why wait till you hit the sand to get the perfect tan? Instead of spending your day soaking up the rays and possibly getting burnt (ouch!) get your skin beach-ready with a custom airbrushed spray tan at L.A. Bikini. In just a few minutes, we’ll help you to beautiful, sun-kissed skin; plus, you’ll avoid the danger of tanning outside and going to the tanning salon. At L.A. Bikini, your tan will always be applied by a specially trained team member who will help you find your desired tone. We’ll never put you in a booth or give you a spray tan that’s not designed for you. Whether you’re looking for a sun-kissed look or a deep, bronzed appearance — we can get you there beautifully and naturally!
What do you need to know before your spray tan appointment?
- Exfoliate your skin at least 24 hours before your appointment. At least 24 hours before your appointment, be sure to remove dead, dry skin cells with a skin exfoliant.
- Going smooth? Plan to sugar early. Allow 24 hours to pass between sugaring and your tanning appointment.
- Avoid creams, lotions, and perfumes. The day of your appointment, don’t use these products because they can create a barrier between the tanning solution and your skin.
- Remove makeup the day of your appointment.
- Wear loose-fitting clothing. Tight clothing can smear your bronzer and impact the results.
Find Your Sugaring Studio
Whether you’re heading off to the Gulf Shore or the coast, a trip to L.A. Bikini should be added on your Spring Break to-do list! Give your skin the sweetest treat with sugaring and a spray tan. When you show up ready to go and strutting your stuff, the whole squad will be jealous of your flawless look. (And we can’t blame them!)
Book your sugaring session at your local studio. We can’t wait to see you!